Fannin Health Clinic is a free health care clinic that serves uninsured adults in Fannin County, Texas.
Eligibility: Adults who are low income and uninsured.
- Primary Medical Care
- Women’s Health Care
- Limited x-rays
- Spiritual counselors to discuss spiritual and emotional needs
*Narcotics will not be prescribed or available at any time
Clinic Hours: Three times monthly from 5:00 – 8:00 pm (Appointments required.)
Call for an appointment: 903-744-2937 or 903-227-7553
Phone is answered:
- Monday through Thursday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 12 noon
Seventh & Main Baptist Church
617 N. Main Street
Bonham, Texas 75418
Our mission is to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of people by sharing Jesus Christ through providing primary health care services while promoting the healing of body and soul.
The Fannin Health Clinic in a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization. This is a ministry of the Fannin Baptist Association.
- Enlisting medical professionals who have a heart for this ministry
- For the physical, emotional and spiritual health of our patients
- For our clinic volunteers and board members
- Clinic Volunteers
- Medical Supplies
- Monetary Donations for patient medications, testing and other lab work, as well as operational expenses